skip to main content
Catalog Menu

Registered Respiratory Therapists

As of January 1, 2015 the California Board of Respiratory Care requires graduates to have a minimum of a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential to work in California. To obtain the RRT credential, graduates are required to take and pass the TMC exam and score in the higher cut score resulting in the CRT credential and then will be eligible to take the CSE exam. Graduates must pass the CSE exam in order to become an RRT in California.



Personal Information you submit through our Sites, such as your name, address and other contact information, may be collected by American Career College for internal marketing and development purposes as well as to respond to your inquiry, complete a transaction for you, or fulfill other forms of customer service. You can choose not to receive marketing from us by "unsubscribing" using the instructions in any marketing email you receive from us.

Click here to learn more.

Scroll to the top