Medical Assistant Program Overview
The American Career College Medical Assistant program is designed to help you prepare for a rewarding career in an exciting environment like a medical office, clinic, HMO or other health care settings. Today's medical assistants play important roles assisting physicians in these areas:
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Maintaining patient medical records, and billing and coding information for insurance purposes
- Taking and recording vital signs and medical histories
- Preparing patients for examinations
- And many other important responsibilities
American Career College's dynamic medical assistant classes are designed to help you quickly develop knowledge and skills in both administrative and clinical procedures relevant to the expectations of today's employers.
The focus is on your success!
The goal of our school's program is to help you graduate with the confidence and qualifications to launch your career* as a medical assistant.
ACC is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
ABHES 7777 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22043
Phone (703) 917-9503
Fax (703) 917-4109
*ACC cannot guarantee employment.
The accredited Medical Assistant training program is available at the following campus: