skip to main content
Catalog Menu

Registered Dental Assistants

Although it is not required to work as a Dental Assistant in California, graduates may pursue the RDA credential. Graduates must successfully pass a State computerized written examination (including law and ethics) through the Dental Board of California.


Scroll to the top