skip to main content
Catalog Menu

Physical Therapist Assistants

In order to work as a Physical Therapist Assistant in the state of California, all applicants for PTA licensure must qualify for and pass the National Physical Therapist Assistant Examination (NPTE) and the California Law Examination (CLE), which relates to the practice of physical therapy in California.


Scroll to the top