skip to main content
Catalog Menu

Occupational Therapy Assistants

In order to work as an Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state of California, all applicants for OTA licensure must qualify for and pass the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT). After successful completion of this exam, the individual will be a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA). Most states require licensure in order to practice and licenses are usually based on the results of the NBCOT Certification Examination.


Scroll to the top