Holiday Toy and Food Distribution Drive
Date: 12/04/2013 thru 12/25/2013
This holiday season, please help children and teens who are less fortunate in our community by participating in a holiday toy and food distribution drive run by the St. Francis Medical Center Foundation.
Please donate new, unwrapped toys and gifts with a minimum value of $15 in support of SFMC's toy drive. This holiday season, they are also collecting new shoes, clothing, jackets and coats for children and teens of all ages.
Deliveries can be made to the ACC at St. Francis campus in Lynwood, CA, or they can be delivered directly to the hospital at 3630 East Imperial Highway, Medical Plaza, 4th Floor, Suite 404 Lynwood, CA 90262
Toy drive recipients, ages 0 to 17, include St. Francis Medical Center’s Emergency Room and Pediatrics Departments, the Health Benefits Resource Center, the Children’s Counseling Center, Footprints Program, our Community Clinics, Casa De Esperanza, and Southeast Los Angeles community residents.
Additional information can be found at http://bit.ly/1bi234u.
Thank you in advance for your donations and support!
ACC OC Alumni Networking Event
ACC Alumni Winter Wonderland Event
Bring a friend and stroll through our Open House!
• ACC Alumni will receive a free ACC sweatshirt or T-shirt for attending! (while supplies last)
• Network with ACC Alumni who are currently employed at health care companies, and find out how you can get in!*
• Reunite with old friends that you went to school with!
• Bring a friend or family member who may be interested in going back to school!
• Holiday refreshments will be provided!
*ACC cannot guarantee employment.
December 11, 2013
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
ACC Orange County
1200 N. Magnolia Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92801
Please RSVP by Dec. 6th by calling Career Services at 714-763-9135 or by emailing email@example.com