OTA Day at ACC-OC
You're Invited to OTA Day at our Orange County campus!
A Celebration of the Field of Occupational Therapy
Learn more about ACC's Occupational Therapy Assistant program. You'll have the opportunity to meet and hear from the Program Director, current OTA students, and occupational therapists, on what it's like as a professional in the field.
Lunch will be provided for all participants.
During the OTA Day event, you can:
• Learn more about ACC's Occupational Therapy Assistant program, and what it takes to be a successful student
• Review Poster Presentations by current ACC OTA students
• Hear from experienced OT practitioners in the field, including OTs working in the school system, mental health, and safety evaluation
• Meet ACC's Program Director and faculty members
To RSVP, contact Elba Solis at:
Health & Job Fair at ACC-LA
ACC students, graduates and the local community are invited to join us at our Los Angeles campus for a Health & Job Fair!
Please contact Gohar Abrahamian, Director of Career Services, for more information:
ACC's Friends in Sight- Free Vision Screenings
ACC is sponsoring free vision screenings conducted by California Lions “Friends in Sight”. For more information about “Friends in Sight”, visit: californialionsfriendsinsight.org
Hundreds of pairs of eyeglasses have been donated for local community members of all ages. ACC Optical Technician students and faculty will provide eyeglass fittings, eyeglass cleanings, and vision screenings*.
For more information, contact:
*The vision screening is not meant to replace a comprehensive eye examination and refraction that you obtain through your doctors office. The vision screening is designed to assess for ocular health concerns and provide a usable pair of recycled eyeglasses until you can obtain the professional services and ophthalmic materials on your own. **Screening may closer earlier, subject to attendance. First come, first served.
ACC Spring Health Fair
Meet employers who are hiring:
Dental Assistants, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Massage Therapists, Medical Assistants, Medical Billers, Optical Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Respiratory Therapists, Business Specialists, and Surgical Technologists
Don't forget to:
• Dress in professional interview attire.
• Bring copies of your résumé to hand to employers.
• Be prepared to discuss your education and experience with Hiring Managers.
This is a great opportunity to meet numerous employers in one day!
Don’t Miss Out!
For more info, please contact Juan Carlos Jimenez: